Tuesday 18 September 2012

Top 3 songs choice



 I have been listening to songs that me and my partner can produce a music video to and here are some of the songs we have decided to select as a possible song choice. The first is a song named "Negotiation Limerick", which has a catchy drumming beat and sounds old school which could be fun to perform to. This particularly caught my attention and is a possible song selection.



 The Phil Collins track is also a possible option as a song choice due to the simple beat which we can perform to and make many edits in the post production to create a successful music video. Me and my partner agreed to this and we chose it as possibility.

The third possible song choice is Bongo Bong by Manu Chao due to the beat being catchy. The 'bing' that is constantly played throughout the song is what makes the song unique and also us to be creative with the video. I can imagine a animated video for this song, which would be fun to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment