Monday 17 September 2012

Lip Sync Preliminary task - Animals



In this preliminary task, I had to match the dancing animals with the beat of the song to give it meaning and make it seem as though they are dancing to the beat. I used a variation of effects and techniques to help me do this. In one part of the clip, I increased the speed of the clip so it could match the beat of the tune.

I also tried to make it believable by cutting to the beat. Also fast edits of the clips was essential in completing this task as it helped in creating the realism.











Another effect I used was to experiment with the colour wheel and I changed the colour of the clip to a lighter more yellow colour to make it more eye catching. There are two main colours in that clip and I deliberately did so.



Here are some more screen grabs of my edit. The image below to the right was duplicated and put one after the other, where one of the clip was rewinded. This was a particular effect which grabbed attention and helped with cutting to the beat, making the video seem believable.
A screengrab of my timeline is presented below, showing how little the clips are as fast edits was essential in this video. I also used markers to help me with this, which was a new aspect of final cut that I have learnt.


No comments:

Post a Comment